DEVELOPING AND MARKETING A SUCCESSFUL PRIVATE PRACTICE
DEVELOPING AND MARKETING A
Diana Carleton, Ed.D.
Learn the basics for building your practice.
- Identify your target audience and niche.
- Design and implement a marketing strategy.
- Learn how to set up your practice; office space, billing, forms, fee setting, taxes.
- Explore the pros and cons of self-pay VS managed care.
- Explore advantages of a solo or group practice.
- Explore the pros and cons of part time VS full time practice.
- Participate in coaching exercises for getting started.
- Explore possibilities of easing off managed care.
This workshop will provide an overview of the nuts and bolts for mental health professionals who want to expand their horizons and develop or improve a private practice. You will do a personal exploration for starting or improving your practice, including a uniquely tailored business plan. Assignments will be given to begin the work of getting started or enhancing your practice. Participants will have an opportunity to be coached and consult with other professionals in different stages of their practice development.
Date & Times: Saturday, May 10, 2014, 9:30am to 4:30pm
Location: The Breakers Condos, 7700 Seawall Blvd., Galveston, TX 77551
***After workshop cocktails on 11th floor Seawall balcony
Fees: Professionals - $180, Professionals under supervision for licensure and students -$140
Early registration before May 2, Professionals - $155, Under licensure supervision and students-$115
9 CEUs, $20 to Houston Galveston Institute
Please send this information to other forward thinking mental health professionals.
REGISTRATION / QUESTIONS
Fax or email completed form to Diana Carleton, Ph: (713) 628-6761
email@example.com Fx;: (713) 528-2618
PLEASE PRINT INFORMATION- Developing and Marketing a Successful Private Practice, 5-10-14
Address: __________________________________________________Zip__________Billing Zip:___________
Credit Card #____________________________________________ Exp.date:______ Security Code:_______
Name on Card:______________________________________________Charges: fee_______CEUs_____
OR Check #________ (checks made out to “Diana Carleton”)